Swmbo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildGingerBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody else have one that just flat hates beer???? This just kills me. When we were dating, many years ago, she drank beer (well Coors Light, but you know what I mean). After our first kid she just didn't like beer anymore. She'll drink Smirnoff Ice and an occasional Mike's Hard Lemonade, but that's it. I guess I should be happy that she let's me brew without complaining and since she doesn't drink the homebrew that leaves more for me.

Also, now that I think about it, I only have 2 friends that even like "good" beer. And I'm not talking about the beer I brew, I'm talking about the fact that they all drink BMC!!! What the hell gives with all the people around me?!?!?!?

Cheers,

J :mug:

My wife dislikes beer.

These girls like kitties.

puppiesux6.jpg

I'm not sure why that matters, but it makes me feel good.

I hear ya. I'm sure everyone on here sees the same thing with BMC. Back in the day when I drank BMC, I thought that's what beer was supposed to taste like. Craft beer didn't taste good to me at the time. After years of drinking craft beer and learning more about styles of the world, I learned what beer is really supposed to taste like.

So I can see where they're coming from.

My wife doesn't drink beer (she will taste my non-ipa's) but hat is ok with me...she actually loves that i have a hobby thats takes place at home...either way its a win-win...I think she keeps me balanced :)

My wife doesnt drink beer either but she does drink a little of my wine, shes never really liked drinking much at all.

She
Will
Make
Brew
Or-else

Oh sorry I was confused by the title.... My wife is not a big fan of beer, but she'll try whatever I make, and sue does tend to like a few stouts, but she's never drank a whole one (not worth the calories to her). If she feels like drinking it's normally just shots of whiskey.

my wife drinks beer, but it's funny because she LOVES wheat beers, hefes, and belgians. I really don't care for those beers in general, so that's kind of ironic.

I could be something with her having a baby as well. I know my mom said after I was born there were a lot of foods that she use to like that she hated now. weird.

Back