Hey other label lovers, Im in heaven!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImageTekLabels123

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Alicia, Marketing Director with ImageTek Labels here. We joined the group to find out as much as we can about what makes our homebrewers tic when it comes to labeling your bottles. Just here to see what matters most to you all and help you any way we can. Visit our site at www.imagetekdigitallabels.com or call me direct. If you mention HomeBrewTalk.. I can extend a discount for any label job just for being part of the group! 802-885-6208 or [email protected]

Anything I can do let me know, glad I found you guys here.

Hi Guys,
Alicia, Marketing Director with ImageTek Labels here. We joined the group to find out as much as we can about what makes our homebrewers tic when it comes to labeling your bottles. Just here to see what matters most to you all and help you any way we can. Visit our site at www.imagetekdigitallabels.com or call me direct. If you mention HomeBrewTalk.. I can extend a discount for any label job just for being part of the group! 802-885-6208 or [email protected]

Anything I can do let me know, glad I found you guys here.

Hello, and thanks for taking interest in the homebrewing market. I thoght I'd give you some feedback as I'm just getting to the point in my homebrewing journey that I'd like to start labeling bottles, rather than just marking the caps with a sharpie.

So here are some of my thoughts on labels, and a label printer. First, I want to be able to see what you offer from your website. When I visited ImageTek's site, I see there a Wine and Beverage reference up front - good start. I clicked on it and got a "Page not Found" error message - not so good of a start. The other links to Specialty Foods and Health and Beauty seem to be working, but not the Wine and Beverage link. Looks like the Home Products link is not working either.

I do like that you emphasize short runs. A 5 gallon batch of beer equates to 50 - 55 bottles, so short runs without a big price penalty are what I need. I also want some help in label design. That could be as simple as you providing some design templates, or a program that lets me build my label with my own images and text, using some simple drag and drop tools. I'm thinking something like Mixbook uses for photo albums. If you had someone on staff that could provide some low cost design assistance, that might be helpful, too.

I also need a couple of choices around quality/price. I make just want a low cost plain paper label, or a water resistant label, or a clear label that will look like I've applied a print right onto my bottles. And I need all of this to be relatively simple - I'd rather spend my time brewing beer than struggling through a label design process. You need to keep in mind that we're not label experts - much of the info on your site looks like it's targeting a professional audience

Your quote page is targeted toward industry folks, too. You might want to have a drop-down or a check box that takes you to another page more non-industry pro friendly. The quote asks for dimensions - I don't know the dimensions I need - I need a label for a beer or wine bottle, what ever size that normally is. Help me figure this out, don't make me become a label expert.

Here are a couple examples of your competition in this space -
http://www.grogtag.com/
http://www.myownlabels.com/beer_labels/
http://www.beerlabelizer.com/

Good luck!! I live in MA and ride my motorcycle through Vermont occasionally, so I'm wishing you great success.

Back