Nice commercial score today....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Weyerbacher 11th Anniversary Triple IPA
Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale
Stone 10th Anniversary IPA (last 2 bottles in Virginia, I'm told)
Hop Rod Rye (last 2 bottles for a long time, I'm told)
Bellhaven Scottish Ale (I've had it before, but need to revisit it--research purposes)

But no Celebration Ale. The dickhead manager at Total Wine didn't have a clue. He said it will be mid-november by the time they get it. Hmmmm....

That sounds like some fine drinking. All of New Mexico got like three bottles of the Stone 10th so I can only imagine the goodness that awaits...

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
I've not had their IPA, but Dale's Pale Ale is pretty darn good.

Strike me down, but I'm one of the few that doesn't care for Dale's. Too grainy for me.

I know for a fact that Swami wouldn't like the Gordon though--it has an iced tea taste to it--kind of like Lagunitas but not near as bad.

This one is pretty freakin' good.

You suck. I have drank nothing but SNPA and Bridgeport IPA since I've been here.

They had SNCA at the Class VI last year. If they do again this year, I'm buying like 10 cases.

I highly recommend looking for Weyerbacher's Merry Monk. It's around 9% IIRC, and has a good taste and a hell of a kick.

if you're looking for a big kick, and don't mind a barleywine, Weyerbacher's Blithering Idiot will do the job. I haven't been able to drink a whole 12oz, but splitting one up with a friend is a nice winter warming brew and still does the job with only about 6oz. 2 bottles split 3 ways seems to be 'just right' in getting a good bit of alcohol without having to quit drinking it because it's too sweet.

Latest posts

Back