single tier, 3 burner, 2 pump, folding stand. Suggestions?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboninja64

Reaction score
So I'm just getting to AG brewing. I've been extract brewing for years now and want an AG stand that doesnt require a bunch of time to set up on brew day, But doesnt have a large foot print. I've brewed a few BIABs and a couple cooler AG batches. I pretty much have my plan laid out, but I figured before I finish this, I might as well get some other thoughts on this stand also. The fold out on the right will be covered in stainless steel for a counter top work area. And I havent seen any other stand like this on HBT so I thought these pics might give someone else new ideas also.

0313132105.jpg

0313132106.jpg

0313132107.jpg

0313132107a.jpg

0313132108.jpg

not gonna lie... the hoseclamps on the copper scares me... was it flared at least?

Rethink your gas lines / valves entirely. That set up is dangerous and those valves are too close to the center burner. They will be HOT!

not gonna lie... the hose clamps on the copper scares me... was it flared at least?

Thanks for the idea. I will be disassembling and flaring those lines. They are on there tight and leak tested fine, but I'd rather they were flared.

Rethink your gas lines / valves entirely. That set up is dangerous and those valves are too close to the center burner. They will be HOT!

What specifically are you talking about? The factory hoses were just band clamped on a barb. So I didnt think the hose clamps would be bad. And I will be flaring the copper. The valves are propane valves, and I've test ran the burners without them getting hot. The factory valves from camp chef on these burners were actually part of the orifice on the burner, and they didnt get hot.

Latest posts

Back