TV Show Ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

509inc

Reaction score
I can't believe TBS turned down my cop drama, 'Needle Dicks' about two anesthesiologists who were also detectives."

"Unreliable"- Every Tuesday at 10pm an airlock on a gallon of apfelwein bubbles in real time. The show usually ends with someone taking a hydro reading.

"D'Bag Battles"- Set up as an alternative to MMA. Two D'bags in pink shirts and high maintenance hair are forced to fight to the death with soup spoons and a series of pinecones.

"...as getting mauled by a rabid wolverine"- after the opening sequence, where a new contestant tells his tale of woe to the camera (and the audience) he is mauled by a rabid wolverine. Once he recovers, he is asked if his circumstances were REALLY as bad as.... getting mauled by a rabid wolverine. If he can honestly say they are he gets a prize.

"Unreliable"- Every Tuesday at 10pm an airlock on a gallon of apfelwein bubbles in real time. The show usually ends with someone taking a hydro reading.

"D'Bag Battles"- Set up as an alternative to MMA. Two D'bags in pink shirts and high maintenance hair are forced to fight to the death with soup spoons and a series of pinecones.

These two are great.

I had another Amazing Race type show idea where Americans try to sneak across the Mexico border into America. The challenges avoiding the Cartels, surviving the environment, getting picked up by border patrol. If they are found surely there is no law against being lost in the desert.

"Congressional Deathmatch -- Economic Stimulus" congressman and senators fight until the death, on national tv, Betting is allowed. Supreme Court Judges could referee, and Lt. Gen Honore would be the ring announcer. Winner moves on to the next round. After it gets going it would be like boxing with a couple under cards and a main event. The final winner gets a billion dollar IOU or pension and a all expenses paid trip to syria

This would do more for our economy than any of the BS these DB's do in washington

How many people would tune in to see Harry Reid punch John Boehner in the face or vice versa?
What about the guy that yelled "you lie"

Good ones.

Here's one that maybe folks here would really enjoy if it's not too cliche... Instead of "Finding Bigfoot", it could be "Finding Beer Gnomes". If a homebrewer has been having trouble with gnomes stealing his beer and hydrometers, he could call up the team of experts. I'll volunteer to play the part of one of the experts. We ask the homebrewer to leave for the night, since this could get dangerous. Then we go into his house with flashlights strapped to our foreheads, toting high tech video and audio equipment. Then we talk to each other in whispers while we drink his beer and by the time he gets home in the morning, we've split with a bunch of his equipment. Later we call him with our report, tell him just look around, definitely proof your place is infested. But like on "Finding Bigfoot", we tell them, sorry, couldn't catch the ****ers... but we'll keep trying. See you next week....

That has all the makings of a spoof short film. Great idea. To bad I just filed for the copyright. muahahaha

Crap, well, as long as you cast me as one of the experts!!

I present to you the Straight to DVD Finding Beer Gnomes the movie poster.

BeerGnomes.jpg

I present to you the Straight to DVD Finding Beer Gnomes the movie poster.

Wow!!! I guess now we just need to find our first client!!! I already got the flashlight strapped to my head... I'm ready!! The hardest part for me is going to be trying to talk in whispers while consuming massive quantities of beer and pocketing small items. But maybe we could include gnomes calls, just start whooping and hollering around midnight.

Back