Remember this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a little while there, the #1 selling car in the U.S. wasn't a Honda or Toyota.

1986-ford-taurus-0708.jpg

It's amazing how you can look PAST it in order to see it, but when it gets in focus it's like you are looking right at it...

At one time I had found software to make your own...

7987.jpg

Yep it was real, and I remember my Mom buying it a couple of times at the Sak-n-Sav, one of the first (that I know off) warehouse style (Sam's, BJ's etc but didn't require a membership) and you had to sack your own groceries. They had generic everything.

Yep it was real, and I remember my Mom buying it a couple of times at the Sak-n-Sav, one of the first (that I know off) warehouse style (Sam's, BJ's etc but didn't require a membership) and you had to sack your own groceries. They had generic everything.

Yeah it was featured in the movie Repo Man.

repo-man_l.jpg

repoman.jpg

Speaking of....Remember it? Great flick.

MV5BMTU3MTI3MjkxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQyNzEzMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

If you clicked back and forth using the "last" button you got about 5 seconds of crystal clear programming.

Presented without comment.

That was a GREAT thing as a young boy growing up. I remember being the one who wired the telephones and television cables in my house. I successfully wired the TV in my room to watch whatever was on in the living room... :cross:

I know I'm a little younger than some of you guys, but if you remember this you've become one of my best friends.

LegendsTitlecard.jpg

I always wanted to be on that show. But they never said how you could become a contestant.

I was a contestant. I was on the Purple Monkeys. Me and the other kid on my team (he was from San Jose) hit a hash pipe in the green room before we went on. I DOMINATED that day. Highlight of my life.

Seriously? Thats awesome! Both parts, lol. the show is on randomly on some channel, nick GAS, or something. That and guts were freaking awesome shows.

I was a contestant. I was on the Purple Monkeys. Me and the other kid on my team (he was from San Jose) hit a hash pipe in the green room before we went on. I DOMINATED that day. Highlight of my life.

PFFT come on, I would have believed you.... but everybody knows it's Purple Parrots and Green Monkeys. :rolleyes:

:D

Seriously? Thats awesome! Both parts, lol. the show is on randomly on some channel, nick GAS, or something. That and guts were freaking awesome shows.

Back when you thought Mike O'Malley was the coolest guy ever
guts.jpg

Also:
456.jpg

Don't let the "2003" fool you. That was the original one from the 90's

Mike O'Malley ALSO did Power Surge...Remember THAT game?

POWWWWWWERRRRRRRRRR SUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!

Back