• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: 10 Gallon Corny Keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a new factory second from kegglebrewing.com, he's a vendor on the forum (PedalBiker) and has outstanding products. I dont know if you'll be able to get them any other way really....

Thanks! I emailed What Ale's You and I am waiting on a reply.

I like the new factory second, but I am hoping to find a used one. If all else fails, I might just bite the bullet and purchase the factory second.

I had a couple that I bought back in the early 90's from the dreaded St. Pat's of Texas. I just sold them for a tidy profit on ebay. Don't do it - they are a nightmare to lift and put in a chest freezer. It is so much easier and cheaper to have the equivalent volume of 5 gallon cornies.

Really, save your back.

Flatulenty,

I happen to have a couple of 10 gallon corny kegs and may be willing to part with one.

PM me for more info.

maybe b/c I have a free acct.... so no PM's. I don't mean to be a tease, but I am leaving tomorrow, for over a week. I will post a picture when I get back in town.

Back