• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

commercial beer marketing stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlatenight

Reaction score
I have some commercial brew marketing stuff if anyone needs some bling for their bar room
1 tin Chimay sign, mint
1 Great Divide Yeti canvas banner
1 nylon Bavik flag
some tap handles
Let me know what you want and make me an offer

EDIT: Still available:
Yeti Banner - It's a thick canvas with a grommet in each corner. There's a little spec of brown ink missing right above the Yeti's right hand (printing defect)...other than that, great shape. RARE ITEM $50
Chimay sign - I noticed there are a couple of light scratches (you can see two in the picture), but it was never hung, still in foam sleeve. $40
Bavik flag - brand new great shape $25
handles: Tripel Karmeliet, Duvel Green, and Flying Dog

IMG-20120212-00058.jpg

IMG-20120212-00059.jpg

IMG-20120216-00064.jpg

IMG-20120216-00063.jpg

jumping in on the yeti banner shipped to 85053...my wife made cupcakes from a bottle of the aged yeti....wow....

dan

Mparsons327, I PM'd you. Let me know either way.

Thanks for the interest guys. I'll work my way through the responses first-come-first served until it's all gone.

Put me in line for the Chimay sign if deal falls through with previous member.

Sierra Nevada and Sam Adams handles are sold. Still have Tripel Karmeliet, Duvel Green, Palm, and Flying Dog. asking $20ea + actual shipping

Hi,

I'm curious in the Trippel Karmeleit and the Flying Dog if they're still available. How much are they going for? I'm at 48154.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm curious in the Trippel Karmeleit and the Flying Dog if they're still available. How much are they going for? I'm at 48154.

Thanks!

Both Flying Dog and Trippel Karmeleit are still available. $20ea and what ever actual shipping is to you from 02333...$10 or so? Let me know if you want an accurate shipping cost...sorry, feeling lazy right now : )

I had extra, so I thought it would be a nice gesture...no? Has anything sent from the lower 48 ever taken this long? If not then I'll refund your money.

Back