2012-13 Fantasy Hockey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, missed it... looks like I paid the most for a single player though (well... tied)!

Whoever got Thomas AND Rinne must really love their goalies :mug:

Sorry I missed the draft, I was asleep for about an hour when it started. Looks like I got a decent team though. Should be a good year.

Son of a ....I didn't know there was a league. I have Thomas and Miller as my goalies in the league I did get in. Rockin 3-0 and first place in my rookie season of fantasy football.

Go Flyers!

I got Thomas & Rinne while I was not there because I forgot until 10:30. Not happy with missing all the star forwards, but pretty happy overall. Grabbed Marcus Johansson for $1; it's looking like he's going to center Ovi this year so that could be deal of the century.

I placed miserably. The only thing I did great in (which I REALLY wasn't expecting, figuring the dude with Rinne and Thomas would destroy) was goaltending - best in SV% and GAA with Quick (LA) and Halak (StL), though still second-last in wins and saves.

First time doing rotisserie though and TBH it's not my favorite.

I'll admit it, I quit early. Found out I was pregnant about 4 weeks in and between morning sickness and exhaustion I was out of it for months. When I started feeling normal(ish) again, I was out of the habit of checking on the league and never made it back. Congrats everyone :)

I placed miserably. The only thing I did great in (which I REALLY wasn't expecting, figuring the dude with Rinne and Thomas would destroy) was goaltending - best in SV% and GAA with Quick (LA) and Halak (StL), though still second-last in wins and saves.

First time doing rotisserie though and TBH it's not my favorite.

Yeah it was my first roto league too and I felt like if you had a couple bad weeks it was going to be REALLY hard to make it up. I didn't think I would ever push past second place... :ban:

If anyone is interested in keeping the league going next year I will re-post in this thread about the time we should be getting started. Congrats, jaycount! If only I had been more on-the-ball with my goalies I might have given you a run for the money at the end of the season there!

Which team were you, binkman?

And yeah I'm down to do it again next year, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the thread

Latest posts

Back