Looking for West Coast Beers, Michigan Beers to trade (Founders, Bells, Shorts)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCJosh

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to try some of the better West Coast beers from Deschutes, Russian River, something I haven't heard of? I have access to almost anything sold in Michigan, aside from the super rare. If you're interested, please let me know and we can work something out! email me- [email protected] Thanks!

I have a really good access to west coast beers, I live in montana. I can get my hands on alot of the Deschutes, Bridgeport, etc. Let me know what you are looking for.

I'm most interested in The Abyss, but I'm not sure how seasonal it is there. I would really be open to trying a good mix 6 pack of things well loved out there. I'm not so concerned with super famous beers. Would be interested in stuff I've never heard of, but if The Abyss is there, I'd love that. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade, I see on another thread you're interested in Bell's Best Brown, I can get that no problem.

I'm most interested in The Abyss, but I'm not sure how seasonal it is there. I would really be open to trying a good mix 6 pack of things well loved out there. I'm not so concerned with super famous beers. Would be interested in stuff I've never heard of, but if The Abyss is there, I'd love that. Let me know if you'd be interested in a trade, I see on another thread you're interested in Bell's Best Brown, I can get that no problem.

Im not 100% sure on the Abyss, but i can sure check into it. I know for sure I can get the Jubelale and Black Butte, but i can check into it, and some montana beers too, along with some other west coast beers, let me know what other breweries you are into, and I can do some checking into it, and let you know. And yes, i would love to get my hands on some bells best brown!

Im not 100% sure on the Abyss, but i can sure check into it. I know for sure I can get the Jubelale and Black Butte, but i can check into it, and some montana beers too, along with some other west coast beers, let me know what other breweries you are into, and I can do some checking into it, and let you know. And yes, i would love to get my hands on some bells best brown!

Shoot me an email [email protected]. And we can work this out!

Do you have access to Three Floyds?

Want to trade a six-pack of HopSlam for a PLiny and some other West Coast IPAs?

Do you have access to Three Floyds?

Want to trade a six-pack of HopSlam for a PLiny and some other West Coast IPAs?

We can't get three Floyds here in Northern Michigan, unfortunately. I'd be interested in that trade. Shoot me an email and we can work something out.

[email protected]

I have a good craft beer store near me plus a few micro breweries around that I can get cheap growlers from, do those ship well? I think I could make it work. I will look for the Abyss but you should PM me a list of some you are looking for.

I have never tried to do any trading for special brews so I have no idea what I would want in return but I would love to try anything I haven't seen over here.

I did just start getting into Hale's Ales they are pretty darn delicious, I really like their nut brown. Many of their beers are bottle conditioned.

I have a few abyss that I would be willing to trade for Hopslam, CBS, KBS. Also, I have an in with my local brew shop. Apparently I'll have some sucabas up for trade soon as well.

Back