• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BRUTUS Single Tier 3-Vessel Direct Fire System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlhvegas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
BRUTUS Single Tier 3-Vessel Direct Fire System

I am selling my BRUTUS system because of a change in the direction of my brewing goals. The system is awesome! It was built directly from the plans by Lonnie Mac. The system is 1 year old and works great. The HLT and Mash Tun 10 tip jet burners are controlled digitally for accuracy and ease of brewing. Because of this level of accurate control, achieving repeatable results is not a problem. The stand was custom built with a “floating gas beam” that is unique. The only thing that is not included in the pictures is the Boil kettle (converted keg) and chiller on the left station of the stand. Please take a look at the pictures.

List of components:

• Custom Brewstand with “floating gas beam”
  • 2 March pumps (with splash shield)
  • HLT and Mash Tun 10-tip burners digitally controlled
  • 2 STC electronic gas valves
  • 3 10-tip jet burners (100,000 btu)
  • High pressure adjustable regulator
  • Silicone High Temp liquid lines with custom thermowells
  • 10 gallon Blichmann Mash Tun with False Bottom and AUTOSPARGE
  • 10 gallon HLT Kettle with weldless fitting thermometer, ball valve, and sight glass
  • Custom swivel control panel with a Front Panel Express faceplate
  • 2 LOVE Temperature controllers
  • 2 flex hoses with modified brass caps that act as standing pilot lights.
  • All hose connections are quick disconnects.

$2100

Local Pickup Only

Serious Inquiries Only

If you have any questions or want additional pics please PM me. Thanks! :mug:

a.jpg

c.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

e.jpg

Thank you for the compliment! A lot of work went into this stand. I prefer local pickup only because I have no idea what would be involved in shipping something like this.

I will buy it for $1950 and pay the shipping costs (given that they are under $300). I was planning on building one of these, but this seems easier. Can you find out how much it is to ship?

Just for fun... take a look at the Blichmann thermometer reading... Yes it was 104 degrees in Las Vegas that day! Good thing I wasn't outside photographing dogs or children.

Back