kegerator conversion???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewdude723

Reaction score
OK so I've brewed enough batches now and had enough luck with them turning out good that I want to step up to kegging

As with everyone that does this fairly often the novelty of cleaning the bottles, filling them and capping them has worn off

I have a free fridge that I can convert into a kegerator so I'm looking for any suggestions about the best deals, best place to get the equipment online and any bad stories anyone has had with a particular brand or seller

I plan to just go with a single tap system to start, will add more as funds and time permit

Basically I'm looking for the mostest for the leastest

thanks
:mug:

OK so I've brewed enough batches now and had enough luck with them turning out good that I want to step up to kegging

As with everyone that does this fairly often the novelty of cleaning the bottles, filling them and capping them has worn off

I have a free fridge that I can convert into a kegerator so I'm looking for any suggestions about the best deals, best place to get the equipment online and any bad stories anyone has had with a particular brand or seller

I plan to just go with a single tap system to start, will add more as funds and time permit

Basically I'm looking for the mostest for the leastest

thanks
:mug:

I'd check craigslist. That's how I got started. I found a half-full 5# CO2 tank, dual-gauge regulator, and 1 keg with quick connects for $100 when I was getting ready to start on the kegging.

I just had to buy a faucet and shank to replace the picnic tap that the guy gave me and I was in business.

Back