Olde Mother Brewery coming soon to Frederick, Md

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like maybe mid October! They've been brewing like crazy to build some stock. If you're on Facebook keep any eye out for the opening date and I'll post here as well.

The clock is counting down to the Grand Opening this Saturday! Since this is a tasting room please feel free to bring some carryout food with you. In the future they will get some good food trucks lined up but you can still bring your own food and enjoy some great beer with it. Check the FB link above to see what 8 beers will be on tap! I hope to see some of you there!.

:mug:

It was great seeing you Fritz! Man what an unexpected turn out. We had at least 2 or 3 people on glass washing detail ALL day just to keep up. I still feel wore out after a day of rest. Thanks for coming out so far to show your support, I'm sure others will check them out when their schedule permits.

It was great seeing you Fritz! Man what an unexpected turn out. We had at least 2 or 3 people on glass washing detail ALL day just to keep up. I still feel wore out after a day of rest. Thanks for coming out so far to show your support, I'm sure others will check them out when their schedule permits.

It was really great seeing you there, and meeting your wife, who went beyond the call by baking all those yummy oatmeal cookies and that delicious pumpkin bread. That homey feeling sealed the deal.

The turnout was indeed beyond belief, it was pretty well packed the whole evening, with just enough space to move around and get to the bar and back. It's a cute building in an excellent location too, with ample parking. Keep that momentum going! Give people a reason to stop for a pint or a flight.

You better start saving your back by looking for that glass washer. I'm sure there's one in the field that's begging to serve Olde Mother.

All the beer was excellent, including the "Imperial" Dirty Blonde. The Roasted Maple Stout (at nearly 9%) was my favorite, followed by the Amaretto Sour. My wife's favorite was the Raspberry Sour.

Check 'em out, you beer lovers!

I'm embarrassed to say that I only just made it to Olde Mother for the first time on Saturday. They were closed some of the other times I've tried. I had some really excellent well crafted brews and enjoyed talking shop with the guys. I'll make a more focused effort to go back soon and often. It's a cool spot.

Just a little update:
The boys are doing great brewing so many beers and keeping up with production, upgrading equipment and doing events around the area.

As you plan your October event's please keep in mind Olde Mother will be throwing a big 1 year anniversary party. Check them out on Facebook for the updates. They are on untapped.com so please feel free to read some reviews as well as post some.

They have extended their hours of operation as well so they are open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I went by for a beer this afternoon, but they were closed. I don't know why I kept thinking it was Friday all day. Thanks for the update. They make some great beers!

I was out there the previous weekend and it is well worth a visit. The beers were excellent and the people happy to talk beer.

Back