new brewer in indianapolis!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myersk27

Reaction score
hello people!

my buddy and i have brewed a few batches together, but he was always the lead on them and he moved to Colorado yesterday, so I need support!! He did leave me with his kegerator, 2 5 gallon kegs, and a majority of the equipment. I do need to get a 10 gallon brew pot though...any suggestions? I want to brew an all-grain batch probably in the next week or two, hopefully before my wife goes into labor (she is due in 2 weeks) :) any suggestions on threads to check out or any guidance is much appreciated!! thanks!!

Welcome to the boards, there is a disgusting amount of information available here.

If you need a kettle like right now Great Fermentations has them, but you will pay a bit more then what's available online. Other then that...

Austin Homebrew Supply
Beer Making and Home Brewing Supplies | MoreBeer
Home wine making supply and home brew supply available on-line at Midwest Homebrewing Supplies. Search for wine recipes and beer recipes

and several other online site all carry various brands and prices of brewing kettles.

Welcome to the boards, there is a disgusting amount of information available here.

If you need a kettle like right now Great Fermentations has them, but you will pay a bit more then what's available online. Other then that...

Austin Homebrew Supply
Beer Making and Home Brewing Supplies | MoreBeer
Home wine making supply and home brew supply available on-line at Midwest Homebrewing Supplies. Search for wine recipes and beer recipes

and several other online site all carry various brands and prices of brewing kettles.

thanks for the links! i will check those out. I know GF has a ton of stuff, but I'm not interested in paying $300 for a brew pot, mine doesn't have to be that fancy. i've noticed the ton of info and threads.....it's all very exciting really :) thanks again!

Back