What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Give me one good reason why not!

Aliens might invade tonight and kill only those who have consumed Crown Maple tonight.
Other than that, I see no good reason for not drinking up!

jerryteague said:
Because I don't have any, that's why not! I gotta get a bottle of that!

Get it as soon as possible. I don't care if you have to break into a liquor store tonight. Get it. Drink it. Now. ;)

And hear is my dranking partner she has had 4 PBR.

ForumRunner_20130809_232825.png

jerryteague said:
Mmmm... Whataburger ketchup! I'm so glad there's one in every town around here!
Still drinking Ethos...

Whataburger is so good! The happiness in my life has grown exponentially since their ketchup became available at HEB in big bottles.

image-111433314.jpg

And their mustard.

image-3447866550.jpg

nukebrewer said:
I didn't see that in bottles last time I was in Houston, though I did get a chance to go to the brewery. I'll have to keep an eye out while I am there in November.

They were still draft only back when you were last here. They just recently started bottling.

Channel66 said:
What'd you use for yeast?

Drinking a pbr. Swmbo locked the cellar on me as per my request about 3 beers ago.

What a good wife?

What a good wife?

Probably. I wish I had brought up at least some allagash house beer before I made that decision. It's pbr, or crown royal maple for the rest of the night.

There's roughly a metric fook ton of aging beers down there, I'm too wasted to enjoy them but I've been throwing back vintages like they are candy tonight.

Night cappin' it with a glass of mead, my first ever, that a co-worker recommended to me. It's good, though I am not too adept at describing mead and I don't know what constitutes a good mead. I feel like I'm back in my barracks room in the fall of 2006 trying my first ever craft beer, haha.

CameraZOOM-20130809234627517.jpg

Night cappin' it with a glass of mead, my first ever, that a co-worker recommended to me. It's good, though I am not too adept at describing mead and I don't know what constitutes a good mead. I feel like I'm back in my barracks room in the fall of 2006 trying my first ever craft beer, haha.

I like those bottles.

nukebrewer said:

I'm not an expert on mead either so I know what you're talking about. Pretty much if it tastes good then it's good. That's as far as my mead judging goes. ;)

Maybe she will help me with the dfh 90. Happy vacation! !!!!.. everyone else is sleeping. Idk if the wife would okey it if II set up a tent in my house. .. but I think it would work

Finishing off my night with a Tallgrass Pub Ale. The wife told me she was cutting me off. Oh we'll, at least I'm Fookered up. I told her; that's ok, you don't know where I'm getting it from (I think she's pissed). Good night guys, I'm going to bed!!!

Finishing off my night with a Tallgrass Pub Ale. The wife told me she was cutting me off. Oh we'll, at least I'm Fookered up. I told her; that's ok, you don't know where I'm getting it from (I think she's pissed). Good night guys, I'm going to bed!!!

Good night bro.

Back