Naming the Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKW

Reaction score
I've all but decided to name the brewery One Stalk, as in "Danger and delight grow on one stalk." But, I need help with the attached generic term for brewery so I'm making a poll to help me decided. Tell me which one you think sounds best over at my blog. Or leave me a comment here. the list is:

Brewery
Brewers
Beercraft -er -ers -ing
Brewcraft -er -ers -ing
Beirhaus - except I'm not german
Pivovar - I'm Czech on my moms side, this is the Czech word for Brewery
Icehouse, Isehaus - not a fan
and even, Apothecarium, lol

My votes (we get two right?) are One Stalk Brewery or One Stalk Beercrafters. If you primarily brew by yourself, then I would lean away from beercrafters.

One Stalk-er Brewery. ok, you can drop the "er".:D

I was thinking- "Danger and delight grow on one stalk. After that, I just can't help myself."

Since someone else made the post I will just add mine into this as well, first off

One Stalk Brewing is a good name

I am having this same issue myself for naming my pseudo company (obsession, hobby, time away from the wife lol). I am a huge fan of Beerfest and the name they use is Schitzengiggle (or something like that). so I am thinking of using my last name and bogarting the idea

Schickengiggle Brewery?
Schickenstein?

thoughts?

Man, now I really want to name my brewery Schnitzengiggle Brewcrafteryhaus (or biercrafteryhaus)...

Back