What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another with the same pic. I put a growler of New Holland Mad Hatter to chill this morning, so Im looking forward to digging into that later.

1395351221433.jpg

Had to. Testing the carb on my Munton's/Citra smash. Long week and not floccing over yet.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395352007.903599.jpg

My "plan B" beer store was relatively nice to me. And I'm breaking my no beer during the week for the tournament.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395353075.268374.jpg

Flocc I hate this tournament crap :pipe: Arbor brewing DIPA, waiting for my fiancee to get home. She had a all day meeting near Detroit (3 hrs away)and is coming home, just called to tell me be dressed because she needs a steak and a drink or ten lol //ramble\\

1395354109409.jpg

Drinking a coca cola right now, but I have some beer chilling for later. Anyone else picked up one of these yet? ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395354287.281517.jpg

Is this year's Ruthless not as good or is this just stale? Not bad but not as good as I remember.

Having my last beer of the night.

Home brew Harvester of Sorrow DIPA

Let's go Huskies.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395356863.507356.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395356693.715116.jpg
Just picked this up. Tasty, not that you care.

FYI I skipped over all the basketball gibberish. Read all the other posts though. Not that I gave a rats a$$ about those either.

Wes, I read all of yours twice ;)

My "plan B" beer store was relatively nice to me. And I'm breaking my no beer during the week for the tournament.

Same here. Enjoy.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395357033.700948.jpg

Stir bar keeps getting thrown? Have a lagunitas sucks to make you happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 187233

Stir bar keeps getting thrown? Have a lagunitas sucks to make you happy.

If it's getting thrown. It's going too fast. You need a bigger stir bar to increase the speed.

Got back from a run and about to dive into some drinks

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

If it's getting thrown. It's going too fast. You need a bigger stir bar to increase the speed.

Got back from a run and about to dive into some drinks

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

I think that's part of it. I think the magnets were poorly positioned as well. I moved them and it is working quite well now. I think I'm finally ready to make my Hunaphu clone. :D

Yeah. Local stuff from SC. Westbrook brewery.
6.8% hoped 4 times during boil as well as 4 times for a dry hop.
Yummy in my tummy

I had that about 6 months ago or so. Maybe I'm mistaken but it was more of a piney ipa than citrusy?

I just took a big "sip" to confirm. Yes! Much more piney than citrus. Good call. You've had it. It's decently delicious

Giving yazoo's imperial smoked porter a shot. Pretty good I think I will be sending this out in my next BIF package.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395359228.932345.jpg

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

I think that's part of it. I think the magnets were poorly positioned as well. I moved them and it is working quite well now. I think I'm finally ready to make my Hunaphu clone. :D

Did you settle on a recipe?

Back