Feeling pretty good

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neonsilver

Reaction score
Back in November I brewed up a blueberry blonde ale. For the most part I thought it came out too light tasting and the blueberry was very subtle. Now usually I share my beers with people that like to drink the same types as me (My Dad, my Brother and my Grandpa) or with the GF who is very picky (she doesn't really like to drink beer too much but she tries everything). None of us were very impressed with this blueberry and the only reason I've been drinking it lately is because it's all I have left and I'd like to clear some room.

Well, I brought some over to a party last weekend and passed around a couple for everyone to try. My friend (who's not a big beer drinker) loves it and so did everybody else there. I even got a comment of "This should be in the store". Sorry but I had to share, I was able to get a bunch of people that don't drink craft beers to like one of my homebrews.:ban:

Back