Breaking Bad

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBKing

Reaction score
Anyone watch?

Personally, I'm stuck on it...have been since I bought season one and watched it.

Season 2 was pretty good, though I didnt see it all as they premiered. It was just recently placed on my doorstep by the good ol delivery man so I'm catching up.

Episode 1 of Season 3 looks like its setting up a hell of a show.

I'm pumped!

season three is gonna kick a$$...walt is to the point of no return. them boys from Mexico are for sure gonna put a kink in the works..........

I watched the Pilot episode a week ago as they were gearing up for the season 3 premier. Had a little marathon but they were skipping episodes. I watched about 4 of them. I'm hooked! My wife just bought me season 1 and 2 on Amazon so I'll get caught up once they get here!

I watched the Pilot episode a week ago as they were gearing up for the season 3 premier. Had a little marathon but they were skipping episodes. I watched about 4 of them. I'm hooked! My wife just bought me season 1 and 2 on Amazon so I'll get caught up once they get here!

Was this on AMC?

Unfortunately I missed their marathon :(

9 o clock tonight cant come quick enough

This season looks great with the exception of Saul, the pseudo-Jew lawyer. That character is a bit over the top and actually seems to take away from a great storyline.

I need to get caught up with this again. I got hooked on season one but then missed season two. Good to hear it is still chugging along.

Walter's brother in law Hank needs a hydrometer.
(You'll see what I mean!)

lol indeed! haha

that would be a funny beer to market :ban:

hank350x246.jpg

Back