Free Busch Gardens tickets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

todd_k

Reaction score
Anyone want some free tickets to Busch Gardens? My timing kinda sucks as they are only open next Fri, Sat, Sun and then they are closing for the season, I'm talking about the one in Williamsburg, not sure about the one in Tampa. These tix will work in both parks, they are Anheuser Busch employee tix, they give this out at their breweries. The tix will also get you 20% off of food in the park. I have 8 tix left. The only catch is that you CANNOT SELL THEM!!!!!! My buddy will get in major trouble if they find out someone sold them and his name is on the tix so it wouldn't be hard for them to track him down. I can mail out the tix tomorrow or Tuesday.

EDIT: I'm going to limit this to Gold and Platinum Supporters and Mods.

They closed down the Busch Gardens in California in the late 80's. Too much competition from Disneyland, Knotts and Magic Mountain. I did some of the construction on all 4 parks.

i miss that place. The Loch Ness Monster was the first roller coaster I ever went on. The Big Bad Wolf, and Grizzly Bear were really cool too. Not sure if they are even still there though. That was about 15 years ago.

Chimone said:
i miss that place. The Loch Ness Monster was the first roller coaster I ever went on. The Big Bad Wolf, and Grizzly Bear were really cool too. Not sure if they are even still there though. That was about 15 years ago.

They still have the Loch Ness Monster and the Big Bad Wolf. These 2 are really showing their age and I have stopped going on them. They have 2 other coasters too and another one opening next spring. Alpengeist is my favorite one there.

Chimone said:

There is no Grizzly at Busch but I think that's the name of the wooden coaster in the woods at King's Dominion (outside of Richmond)... awesome ride. You missed Drachen Fire at Busch which was around for like a year or two... roughest roller coaster I've ever ridden. Even though it was brand new they tore it down and sold it.

hmm...must have those two parks mixed up after all this time. Yea the grizzly is that wooden coaster.

Chimone said:
hmm...must have those two parks mixed up after all this time. Yea the grizzly is that wooden coaster.

Best wooden coaster I've ever ridden... love it at night.

todd_k said:
They still have the Loch Ness Monster and the Big Bad Wolf. These 2 are really showing their age and I have stopped going on them. They have 2 other coasters too and another one opening next spring. Alpengeist is my favorite one there.

Yes, Alpengeist is still worth its weight in gold. Great ride. We never miss that one (2 or 3 times!) every time we go.

Latest posts

Back