All Grain Brew Tours-Chasing The Perfect Pint!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllGrainBrewTours

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Malcolm and I wanted to tell you all about a new company I started, All Grain Brew Tours. As a homebrewer I gained a tremendous appreciation for the art of brewing and everything that is involved; water, yeast, finings, sanitation, grain bills and hops schedules…the list goes on. However I don’t believe the general public has any idea of how much work brewmasters put into their craft, and that is what inspired me to start this business. The tour will offer something for everyone, from the beer novice to connoisseur and hopefully everyone will leave armed with some new knowledge and favorite beer or two.

I invite you to check out the website and join us on September 20th as we sample and tour our way through some great breweries and craft beer bars in Howard County, MD. The 5 hour tour is just 55 dollars and the best part, transportation is included with many other great perks. Just park your car and enjoy chasing the perfect pint! If you can’t make it on September 20th, signup for notification on the future tours page as we have some awesome tours and events lined up through the rest of the year.

Tickets can be purchased at http://www.allgrainbrewtours.com/#!tours/c1jo3
For an additional $3 off each ticket use coupon code hbtalk. Valid until 8/29.

Cheers!
Malcolm
All Grain Brew Tours
www.allgrainbrewtours.com
[email protected]

Good luck with the business and thanks for the heads up. I hadn't yet heard of Jailbreak Brewing Company, and they're only about a mile away from my office. I'll definitely be checking them out soon. Frisco's and Columbia Ale House are great spots for some food and drink, as well.

masonsjax-Thanks for the heads up. I definitely don't want to break any forum etiquette rules and or be flagged as spam.

After lurking for homebrew tips on here for so long, it was a logical place to spread the word! And please do!:mug:

Lgaddy44-Completely agree about Frisco and Alehouse. It will be cool for folks like yourself who been to them to get a different view of their operations from a behind the scene perspective.

Latest posts

Back