Win this T-shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
If you're a subscriber of my youtube channel when I hit 3000 subs, you'll have a 1 in 1000 chance of winning 1 of 3 of these new shirts that I'm selling on brewhardware.com

Subscribe here: www.youtube.com/bobbyfromnj

HBshirtblack.png

These are some really nice blanks too. The Hanes 4980 is a relatively new style that is similar in feel to the Beefy-T but is softer and lighter weight. It also has a slightly slimmer/athletic fit.

You and your bribing. I don't think I've ever subscribed to a youtube channel. A tshirt to match my stickers on my cars would be nice though!

Subscribed, same user name

I won't feel too bad if I win. I do at least watch your videos. :mug:

Bobby_M said:
If you're a subscriber of my youtube channel when I hit 3000 subs, you'll have a 1 in 1000 chance of winning 1 of 3 of these new shirts that I'm selling on brewhardware.com

Subscribe here: www.youtube.com/bobbyfromnj

These are some really nice blanks too. The Hanes 4980 is a relatively new style that is similar in feel to the Beefy-T but is softer and lighter weight. It also has a slightly slimmer/athletic fit.

This is a beer forum. I need a slightly fatter, washed up athlete sort of fit....subscribed anyway.

lschiavo said:
This is a beer forum. I need a slightly fatter, washed up athlete sort of fit....subscribed anyway.

No doubt, me too. I snagged an xl and after the first washing it should fit just right. I just hate standard cut shirts that get all loose width-wise.

Never have thought that there'd be another AnOldUR out there, but someone on YouTube jacked my name. Oh well, got close enough.

edit to say:
I just hate standard cut shirts that get all loose width-wise.
I'm a bit skinnier than most homebrewers. Does suck when after one wash I can fit four of me in the shirt width wise, but it's so short it's like a chicks belly shirt.

Never have thought that there'd be another AnOldUR out there, but someone on YouTube jacked my name. Oh well, got close enough.
edit to say:
I'm a bit skinnier than most homebrewers. Does suck when after one wash I can fit four of me in the shirt width wise, but it's so short it's like a chicks belly shirt.

Ah, I thought you were just spoofing a second username for double entry. You'll like this cut of shirt much better than most.

Back