Keg Blew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Yup, I heard the sputtering sound of a blown keg for the first time last night. Funny thing is I had checked it just a couple days before and THOUGHT I had about a 1/4 keg.

So long Centennial Blonde....you'll be greatly missed :mug:

Yup, I heard the sputtering sound of a blown keg for the first time last night. Funny thing is I had checked it just a couple days before and THOUGHT I had about a 1/4 keg.

So long Centennial Blonde....you'll be greatly missed :mug:

I always hate it when that happens, Ill tip a hefe in your blondes honor tonight. :D

Funny thing is I had checked it just a couple days before and THOUGHT I had about a 1/4 keg.

You probably did, you drunken sot. :D

I'm always amazed at how much I get out of a keg. I drink pretty much daily out of my supply and a keg still lasts me two weeks. It's usually not a surprise when one goes.

The first blown keg is always better sweet.

Fortunately for mine, I had just bottled 10 bottles a few days earlier.

I still have one bottle. Now a 15 month old porter.

First thing that went through my mind? "Gotta buy more kegs,,," :D

Uh, oh. Only? I'm afraid to ask.... Is that too quick?

Eh, I guess not....thats only 2.85 pints/day :drunk:

I've got the Nierra Sevada and the Kolsch cold crashing but not kegged!! I meant to do it on Saturday but got busy, tried on Sunday and got busy, guess what happend yesterday??? HOPEFULLY I can get those 2 in kegs today! I'll dryhop the NS and gelatine the kolsch

Back