• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - corny keg handles - black plastic single handle style

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vessels

Reaction score
Any body out there with black plastic single handles from single handle Cornelius kegs?

See attached pic.

I'm looking for about 10 of them.

Will pay PayPal and shipping.

Thanks!:mug:

LOOKING FOR A FEW BLACK PLASTIC HANDLES LIKE THESE:
IMG_0166-1.jpg

Thanks for the heads up but CHI is pretty expensive. $17.50 for a used handle?? That's robbery! I'll just keep waiting. They will come up some day.

@Liberty........No, they are not meant for that. In addition to the common black rubber dual handle kegs Cornelius also manufactured kegs with single black plastic handles. They have hollow, threaded female posts that protrude out of the top of the keg. Then there are two screws that bolt through the handle into those female posts to secure it to the keg.

BUT... If someone was crafty enough you could probably retrofit a damaged handle keg with that setup. It would be a lot of work though. When I have a loose handle I just use Gorilla epoxy and a large C clamp with two flat boards on each end of the keg. Works pretty good actually.

Thanks for the info!!! and i have one keg thats gettin a little sloppy,and gorilla glue is certainly named right!! I'll definitely try that!! Good luck on your search, i'll keep an eye out for those handles!

I have found that Gorilla "Epoxy" works better than the Gorilla "Glue".

got ya! brain cramp on the reading side! ... i used gorilla glue once to reset a bridge on a "not so expensive" acoustic guitar.. worked great but foamed up through all the peg holes and around the clamp! lot of clean up!! does the epoxy do the same kinda thing?

haha! totally hear ya on the foaming thing. I originally tried the "glue" and had that issue. It took forever to cut that dried foam off. The epoxy doesn't do that nearly as much. Also, in my opinion I think it adheres better.

Latest posts

Back