Bartering For Homebrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My BIL who works for Tru Green came over with his partner and sprayed my lawn for a couple of homebrews. Man it is green now!!!

This got me thinking, what are the best barters that you have made for homeberw?

Hypothetically speaking when I was thinking about remodeling my kitchen and dining room several years ago. A friend of mine who is a licensed electrician considered "assisting me" with all the electrical work. IT would have saved over 1,400.00 in labor. I'm still thinking about how long I would be working off the beer debt.;)

EDIT: Hypothetical situation

You should really keep this subject to "hypothetical" situations because bartering it taxable also...
icon12.gif

SWMBO does things when I make the cream ale she loves.

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere.

There is a rumor that one of the delivery guys for BMC that services our tavern is getting some homebrew in exchange for a couple of out of service kegs :D

You should really keep this subject to "hypothetical" situations because bartering it taxable also...
icon12.gif

Hypothetically speaking, how cool would this be? Instead of paying for goods or services, spend that money on ingredients and brew beer! I'm wondering now if I can quit my day job...:ban:

;)

Back