Check this out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rambler

Reaction score
I was just looking around for some parts for my system and came across this setup. It looks like a great setup for an AG newbie to start. If i would have seen this i would have reconsidered building my 3-teir. It looks like the lower tier would work for either a cooler or a stock pot, and the price is right.

It almost makes me wonder if there may be a homebrewer or two at Kingcooker.

http://www.beso.com/metal-fusion/ou...-cast-burner-and-jet-burner/2224751608/detail

I can get king kooker products drop shipped through my store but the shipping would depend on you location in relation to Jefferson, LA. It would be Ups if possible. Pm me with your address and I can quote shipping.

Price for the 94/90tkd would be $138.98 but with shipping might be more than the homedepot offering.

I can get good pricing on other KK products too. Not sure if I can be competitive with the big boxes but I'll try. Let me know if you want a specific price on something. :)

Back