Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if that's control...
In the context of playing a sport where assault and battery is not only condoned but expected, yeah, that's what passes for control. I mean it's not like a half a dozen teammates had to pull him off of coach or anything. Besides, beard >>> mustache.

Also, over-reaction aside, he had a point. He should be on the field for every offensive play and that wasn't the only time he was inexplicably on the bench for a big down.

In the context of playing a sport where assault and battery is not only condoned but expected, yeah, that's what passes for control. I mean it's not like a half a dozen teammates had to pull him off of coach or anything. Besides, beard >>> mustache.

Also, over-reaction aside, he had a point. He should be on the field for every offensive play and that wasn't the only time he was inexplicably on the bench for a big down.
I was more or less joking. Roids or not, the sheer amount of testosterone ginned up for any football game much less playoff or championship games is astronomical. You can see it - when a guy blocks a pass but doesn't grab the insanely-impossible pick, he goes through primal screams in frustration. So, yeah, not unexpected. And like you say, dude's beard is impressive. 😁

The part that's not really joking is that a guy who talks about his need to channel his emotions, and that a coach has helped him to control them, who displays not only the out of control coach-bump but that serious post-game (I meant it, I guess - WWF much?), well....wouldn't be the first time a pretty monstrous guy can be a dangerous guy to be around when he loses it. So, we were actually pretty shocked relative to T. Swift. Still, their post-game embraces and "I love you's" seemed genuine, and sweet, to be honest. Best to both of them.

"They tell you you're no good. You're a goofy middle aged clumsy white guy with no rhythm and you can't sing on key, you're not coordinated. That means I can't be a pop star? Underestimate Boston? At your peril!" 🤣

It isn't like Andy Reid never gets fired up. He apparently tackles his own players sometimes

screenshot-2024-02-12-at-73844am.png

I'm sure he can handle Kelce.

He is the walrus, after all

x6YjDbtFiZJUENlNuCpeYZh04GyGHEf5JGX0a_t5yNt3-xHAel6nIFUElejRhopEYM0xr-vaEhUOhK1W2s2n5sv-vjWuMuhQRUmAiqeL4458m-j09e-Ex5jHKQWc7Vts63F7qV0DOoWTdSbnopc7aJDoZG8ieOegu4xajg

Anyways, onto the draft. I found the kid with the best nickname:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kool-Aid_McKinstry

Back