Who is Smashed Right Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am about half way to drunk. Don't think I am going to make smashed tonight.

SWMBO and i catchin a buzz also.A toast to all from S.E.Alaska.Clear and cold...Lettin the woodstove open up a bit to compensate tonight.
Cheers:mug:

Not yet, but more from this front after the kids are in bed. Then an all out assault begins. More to report as the story develops...

Ize

Keep Bouncing back and forth between homebrews, drafts and microbrews/imports. Had about 6. Its been a good night so far.

I'm working on it myself Rich. Don't forget, before bed!

bayerspace.jpg
+
d_bottle200_303.jpg

Dude said:
Lucky dawgs. I'm stuck defending my country on this fine evening.

And It is dang appreciated! Vielen Dank! We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready at night to do violence to those who would harm us.

Kick some A$$ Dude!

Yuri_Rage said:
Ed, where were you last night with that reminder? I'm STILL working on the hangover!

Sorry man, I was traveling back home to Austin from the left coast. Hopefully it was a learning experience. I have not been hungover from Apfelwein in many years due to an experience that is SEARED, yes SEARED in my brain from a Thanksgiving in Utah with a 5 gallon batch that had 3 POUNDS of dextrose in it. Ouch.

It's not too late for the Bayer & water!

EdWort said:
I'm working on it myself Rich. Don't forget, before bed!

bayerspace.jpg
+
d_bottle200_303.jpg

800 ml's of Advil seems to work for me right before bed...Oh ya, and lots of water...Good luck all...

Right now i'm starting on Mr Edwort's apfelwein and i'm probably Fukc'ed, even with the advil..

I just took my Motrin with the last glass of apfelwein. Chased it with a 32 oz. glass of water. I'll report the effectiveness of this tomorrow. :mug:

Yeah, I'm working on it. today is still my son's 13th birthday. I measured his height today, and he's almost 6'1" for crying out loud. I can't believe it.

EdWort said:
Yeah, I'm working on it. today is still my son's 13th birthday. I measured his height today, and he's almost 6'1" for crying out loud. I can't believe it.

Ed, Your 13 yo is 6'1"? Holy cripes. I'd drink heavily too and hope for some kind of hoops scholarship.

My 11 yo's mom is 6', and he's already all arms and legs as well.

Ize

I'm taking it easy tonight....me and the kiddo have to make a quick trip to Tulsa and back in the morning. I got pretty friggin' loaded and stayed up WAAAY too late last night, so it's OK.

Ize said:
Ed, Your 13 yo is 6'1"? Holy cripes. I'd drink heavily too and hope for some kind of hoops scholarship.

My 11 yo's mom is 6', and he's already all arms and legs as well.

Ize

Yeah, he plays B-ball, but is on the year round swim team. Not an ounce of fat on him and he's finally getting some muscle on him. He swam a mile yesterday in 26 minutes without really trying hard. He'll be ready for B-Ball in school in a year or so after a couple years of low impact excercise that builds muscle.

Well, it's about 1:00..I've had a few beers and drank a bunch of Apfelwein. I am so happy right now...My wife is very happy...We are just a happy bunch of Fukcen people...Over and out....:D

Ed. If you ever come to Boston, Your money is no good here....

Just got home. Was at the Winter Beer Fest from noon - 6:00, then on to Big Time Brewery for the tapping of Old Wooly Barleywine and finally to Seth Howard's (owner of Collins Pub) holiday party.

I'm slightly smashed :drunk:

Ok guys, who's up and at'em this morning? Looks like a great day to brew!

Hello.....(sound of crickets chirping.) :D

I got a bit toasty last night after going through most of a 6 pack of Blue Moon Holiday beer, but two pints of water and an advil before turning in left me feeling not too shabby this morning.

Is anyone else working their way through the various seasonal beers out there now?

I just grinded some 2 row and Crystal 60, got the Fuggles and Kent Goldings out of the fridge and located that pack of Nottingham I thought I lost.

Planning on brewing a straight up session beer today with my bro and trying some more Holiday cheer.

I drank a few Snow Plows last night before bed. Boy, talk about beer farts. Man, it must be the lactose they put in it.

LOL, I found a pint glass with just the most minor amount of Schlafly's Christmas Ale left in it on my desk this morning. I must've left it after I stagger-stagger-crawl-crawled to bed last night. :drunk:

Good times, good times. :p

Ize

BrewBrain said:
How in the hell do you people fit 7 beers in your stomach? Do you stand in front of the toilet with no pants on while drinking #6 and #7?

It's 7 beers over a few hours, not like a chugging competition. On camping trips we each can kill a case (24 12ozers) of BMC each per day. Yes, that involves many bathroom (or should I say "behind the big tree") breaks.

I'm brewing smashed. Have been since 10 AM. We'll deal with Monday when it gets here..............for now there's beer and it's good.

BrewBrain said:
How in the hell do you people fit 7 beers in your stomach? Do you stand in front of the toilet with no pants on while drinking #6 and #7?

It depends on the size of your stomach and bladder. Once the seal breaks and you splash your boots, it's regular trips to the toilet. :cross:

Back