Nightmares

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig5_12

Reaction score
This thread was going to be titled "Brewing Nightmares" but that would lead to horror stories about the brewing process.....

Does anybody else have nightmares about brewing or do I need to RDWHAHB in my sleep?
Just last night I had a dream where my Barleywine was clear and turning back into water due too fermentation. I had looked into the carboy (it's actually in a keg) and the beer was seperated, all the ingrediants were on the bottom like they settled out or something and "floating" on top was water. I remember it looking like a "Black and Clear" in my dream. WTF?

The last nightmare I can remember was about my mustang. Something crazy like the fenders turned into Styrofoam and started falling into little pieces... AAACKKK!!!

Craig5_12 said:
Does anybody else have nightmares about brewing or do I need to RDWHAHB in my sleep?

I once dreamt that my fermenting wort grew arms and legs and lifted itself out of the fermenter and took a crap on my living room carpet.

The next morning I decided it was time to rack to the secondary. No poop smell.

BierMuncher said:
I once dreamt that my fermenting wort grew arms and legs and lifted itself out of the fermenter and took a crap on my living room carpet.

The next morning I decided it was time to rack to the secondary. No poop smell.

Thats freakin' awesome.....my coworkers are now looking at me like I'm crazy for laughing so hard......

Back