New Belgium: Hoptober

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a folly sampler with Hoptober in it. While I don't necessarily agree that they are being dishonest in their advertisement, there isn't anything in the flavor that absolutely screams fall to me. I like it quite a lot, find it refreshing, and could drink it year round.

Those Folly packs are a great deal in my area 12.99 for a 1/2 case. Too bad they included Flat Tire, more of the other 3 would have been better ( Hoptober, Ranger and Belgo) I love the Belgo. I don't get the play on Oktoberfest with Hoptober beer either, but when viewed without that Oktoberfest billing it is an interesting and enjoyable craft beer.

Its a good beer,but a oktoberfest hybrid.Still good, i like the signature New Belgium taste they have in most the beers -love the ranger-its always fresh tasting. im lucky enough to have it on tap here,not much of a goto the bar person,and our city ordinace sucks -cant go in a fill up a growler.Maybe i can talk my way into a dont ask dont tell policy with them to fill up. Tap is hit or miss sometimes and they probably would charge me more to fill up than getting the sixer from the store anyway.

Back