New Chicago Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rich32501 said:
I had no idea how much volunteer time and effort was put into this until I saw for myself. I'm impressed and very grateful. The best thing I could do to show it was grab my grain and get out of the way.

Thanks!

You're welcome. Happy new year and happy brewing!

Bilboa51 said:
No, I have to work. Not that big of a deal I can come on Monday or Tuesday. Whatever works for you.
Thanks,
Bill

I already have someone coming on monday at 10. Can you come at the same time?

waltmarkers said:
Thanks guys - this will keep me brewing for the next few months!

I bet it won't. Once you get the brew bug you seem to run out of grain sooner rather than later. I speak from experience. Happy brew year.

Very very true....picked up on Friday... ran two 10 gal runs yesterday...adios 50lbs of grains and half pound of citra... Going to be a happy Feb.

Happy brew year!

Thanks again for coordinating the buy...

I can make it around 12-1230 monday. Does that work? Otherwise let me know when you are going to be there this week and we can make it work one day. I have wrestling practice daily from 9-1130.
Thanks,
Bill

Bilboa51 said:
I can make it around 12-1230 monday. Does that work? Otherwise let me know when you are going to be there this week and we can make it work one day. I have wrestling practice daily from 9-1130.
Thanks,
Bill

That time is fine. See you tomorrow.

Rocktheknife and salpino, when are you two picking up your grain? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

The last of the grain was picked up this afternoon. Everything went smoothly. Thanks Niilo and wernerherzog for putting this together. Happy brewing!

smooth transaction, thanks for everyone's cooperation! Not one grumble at the increased prices either.

If society could get along as well as we brewers do during these group buys the world would be a better place. $0.02

We do these a few times a year. Every 3-4 months. My guess is March or early April for the next one. If you want pm me your email address that way I can contact you directly when we do another buy. Cheers!

Niilo said:
We do these a few times a year. Every 3-4 months. My guess is March or early April for the next one. If you want pm me your email address that way I can contact you directly when we do another buy. Cheers!

You can contact me!

Back