• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7 pass cold plate with gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I have a used 7 pass cold plate with a wunderbar pre mix gun included. Build the ultimate jockeybox with not only beers on tap but you could run premix beverages thru it as well. Mix up a corny of long islands, vodka lemonades.. you get the idea. It is used and will need a good cleaning.

$175 plus actual shipping from 55808. This thing is a beast at almost 35 lbs and approx 8" x 13.5" x 3".
55512cc7.jpg

Mike in Duluth

could you actually run beer through the gun?

i have been wondering if I could.. Its the premix type gun and according to wunder guns site, the insides are machined smooth to reduce turbulance and discourage co2 breakout. That make sense since its designed to serve precarbed beverages. Think ill ask on the diy thread and see if anyone has tried

Mike in Duluth

i think i'm gonna go keg-in-a-trashcan instead of jockey box... i'm worried my kegs at 90+ degrees in the utah summer heat won't play nice with just a jockey box.

Back