The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas!

west.jpg

If I were going to claim that my muthah was a virgin and my fathah was dumb enough to buy that his wife was a virgin and that I was spontaneously conceived from God, I would pick you fu(ktards to be my disciples and follow me to your early deaths at the hands of the patrician overlords.

I'd do that for you, just to show you how much I love you. [emoji56]

If I were going to claim that my muthah was a virgin and my fathah was dumb enough to buy that his wife was a virgin and that I was spontaneously conceived from God, I would pick you fu(ktards to be my disciples and follow me to your early deaths at the hands of the patrician overlords.

You really do care about us....God bless us, everyone!!

Image us at the Last Supper. "Hey Jesus, you gonna cook the pizza this time?"

And you would dive for scallops and though you only bagged ten, you'd feed us all... Amen, I'm good with that.

I'm laughing at you. Seriously. No f'ing way I'm sharing scallops with the likes of you guys. I cut the air hoses of people who get in my way when I'm on a hot streak on a scallop bed.

Maybe I'd make you pizzas, but probably not.

Back