What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a side by side of 2012 vanilla gorilla and 2013 vanilla gorilla. The 2012 is amazing after a year and the 2013 is lacking from not being smoked like the previous years. The smoke flavor is too strong when fresh but is awesome after some time.

image-1291223693.jpg

Channel66 said:
Someone decided to visit early.

Meet Meya. Healthy baby girl.

Beer is on me tonight fellas and lady.

Congrats man! Is it pronounced My uh? Or May uh? Or some other way?

Drinking more Jai Alai after a nice late cardio session.

Cheers and heres to the new addition! :mug:

Anyone want to bet me a dollar the new papa stops by the lab for an hour tomorrow?

Homebrewed english honey brown ale. This is my first mini mash brew been doing extracts for years it taste awesome!! Mash from now on :)

201310310987_zpsc0e3346f.jpg

Congrats! Kids have their own timetable - as you'll learn now :D How cool to have your birthday on Halloween?!

Anyone want to bet me a dollar the new papa stops by the lab for an hour tomorrow?

No thanks ... ;)

Channel66 said:

Congratulations Matt! Hope everyone is well. Life has now changed, but it is awesome, I swear!

Channel66 said:
Someone decided to visit early. Meet Meya. Healthy baby girl. Beer is on me tonight fellas and lady.
New here but I know the joy of children having 2 myself. Congrats man this is a day you will never forget. Don't blink they grow up super fast, she will b toasting with you before you know it:)

Congrats man! Is it pronounced My uh? Or May uh? Or some other way?

Drinking more Jai Alai after a nice late cardio session.

Cheers and heres to the new addition! :mug:

May uh.,

Thanks everyone! It still seems kind of unreal.
Drinking coffee, I don't even care how crappy it is.

And gabe, I have to stop by the lab to save the poor 3 day old beasts that were left on the shaker when I got the call to come here. They've got to be tired of having earthquake sex by now. I have billions and billions of children after all.

But I've got to go get things livable at the new place too. My BIL and my dad have been over there since yesterday helping out. I just need to give them the keys for the uhaul trailer. But I'll probably stay and help some if I have time.

201310310987_zpsc0e3346f.jpg

Awesome! Congratulations!!

Glad to see I'm not going to be alone tomorrow with a rough morning. :). Finishing off theDevious.
Yeah, you're not alone. :drunk: Wrecked.
must be self hate. On Apfelwein number 6 while watching Halloween (zombie version). I need a mask dad gummit
I drank 4, I think. Then hit the beer. Terrible. I'm so irresponsible. :(

Did you get our tickets yet? ;)
Hmmm what tickets? :confused: Is this another situation where I was drunk posting and said something?

Bout time you showed up :drunk:
haha I was outside on my neighbors porch pulling a Fuzzy. Mulled cider with caramel vodka, apfelwein, beer, and hard cider.

And for that, I am drinking (or have drank) alka-seltzer and some vitamin drink that has been in my fridge for a very long time. It is called neurobliss. It says it will enhance mood, reduce stress, support memory (clearly fails), and promotes a positive outlook. It is not working, I'm still cranky. Oh and the bottle said to drink by 2/13/2013. Rules are for dorks.

Congrats, Chan. They're awesome. Good luck.

On my 4th cup of coffee now ... cobwebs are beginning to clear :) ... best news though is my daily conference call (A.K.A. hell call) has been cancelled so it looks like I can work in peace today! :ban:

haha I was outside on my neighbors porch pulling a Fuzzy. Mulled cider with caramel vodka, apfelwein, beer, and hard cider.

Sounds like a successful night! Im having HB Green tea kombucha getting ready to head to New Holland for El Mole Ocho release party.

The nerve of people to move conf. calls from morning to later in the day. Messing with my drinking schedule.

Having another coff.

Sounds like a successful night! Im having HB Green tea kombucha getting ready to head to New Holland for El Mole Ocho release party.
That sounds yummy.
The nerve of people to move conf. calls from morning to later in the day. Messing with my drinking schedule.

Having another coff.

Those people are the worst. Clearly they have nothing better to do.

Coke -- I haven't actually had coffee in two days now. :eek:

I opened it and swapped in HB before I sent it out. The original was great though!
;)

Good. I'll take 6 more of your HB then.

And gabe, I have to stop by the lab to save the poor 3 day old beasts that were left on the shaker when I got the call to come here. They've got to be tired of having earthquake sex by now. I have billions and billions of children after all.

I figured. ;)

Hmmm what tickets? :confused: Is this another situation where I was drunk posting and said something?

I guess you didn't see the link I posted yesterday. Raleigh Rare & Vintage Beer Tasting tix are on sale today. Line up always looks great, but it's just too far for me. You should definitely go, probably best beer fest in SE.

Tomorrow is teach someone to brew day I expect you drunks to do just that.

Is it too early to teach the little one the ways of the Jedi?

Not sure what happened with my club's event. They usually do it at crappy homebrew shop in middle of nowhere and didn't seem interested in having at newer awesome shop in town, so I kinda stopped being interested. Maybe it's not happening this year cause I haven't seen an email.

Back to oolong today. That Jasmine got me all wound up yesterday.

Back