If you could only pick one beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangfreak

Reaction score
and that choice would be the only beer you could drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Its a tough question, but I think I would have to go with, Dogfish Head 90 min.

This question pops up every few months on here and each time I go to answer and I can't do it!

There's just waayyy to many great beers out there, and I go through moods, like right now In another IPA mood, where all I tend to want are uber hoppy...but I just discovered malty vienna lagers, and I wanna try more of those...And either way I couldn't settle on one beer...

I guess I have to then fall back on what aew my "goto" beers...when I'm out of homebrew what do I grab...even then there's several...

Bell's Amber, Bell's Two Hearted & Rogue Dead Guy each to mind...

So many beers, so little time...

Im gonna catch alot of crap for this but one beer for the rest of my life.... I would have to choose bud light. I mean Ive been drinking bud light since I was like 15 years old and havent gotten sick of it yet. Granted theyre are better quality/more flavorful beers out there but if your talking lifelong commitment stick with the classics.

Im gonna catch alot of crap for this but one beer for the rest of my life.... I would have to choose bud light. I mean Ive been drinking bud light since I was like 15 years old and havent gotten sick of it yet. Granted theyre are better quality/more flavorful beers out there but if your talking lifelong commitment stick with the classics.

Yeah...you're going to get a lot of crap for it...
Just kidding. Hey, I think you have a lot of balls to choose Bud Light that on a homebrew forum. Good on ya!

the mother of all beers. call me old fashioned but i still hold Guinness to be one of the best beers of all time. Something that has withstood the test of time has to be good.

Victory V-12.

If you try it make sure you get a bottle that's at least 6+ months old (or let it age a bit), or you will not do it justice. I'm waiting for my dark strong to age, but the gravity sample i pulled yesterday tastes pretty damn close. It will be hard to wait...

Victory V-12.

If you try it make sure you get a bottle that's at least 6+ months old (or let it age a bit), or you will not do it justice. I'm waiting for my dark strong to age, but the gravity sample i pulled yesterday tastes pretty damn close. It will be hard to wait...

Good choice. They didn't have it GABF this year, they said there was too much "abuse" of it last year

:off:

Is Parker36's avatar Jesus riding that never-ending story monster? That's hilarious.

kostritzer schwarzbier

then the dunkel from hofbrahaus.

Koestritzer is nice stuff, we used to get it seasonally in my local in Germany, good stuff.
My favourite beer is possibly Koenig Pils, or Koepi as it's known, great pils, but it's a hard call having lived in Germany for 7 years.

Oh I'm Irish so Guinness has to get a mention, having had it in the brewery too, it's damned good there.

Stone IPA. I love Ruination, but it's not a beer that will go with my meals everyday. The IPA however will go with pizza, pasta, and my wife's chicken curry. Yep, Stone IPA it is.

If you put a gun to my head I would probably say Stone's Ruination fresh on tap. But seriously, what kind of question is this?

Pilsner Urquell.... NO WAIT.......... the rest of my Oktobefest I have in the fridge.... NO WAIT AGAIN........ Pig's Ass Porter..... NOOOO THATS NOT RIGHT EITHER!

This is hard...... but I'm gonna have to go with my go to commercial beer..... Moose Drool.

one?

what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!????????

one... brewery?

ok, that i could do, maybe.
deschuttes mirror pond, and black butte.... and maybe that inversion IPA if we could get it here in cencal :(

although a cruel train of thought it would have to be Newcastle, but only out of an unbroken 12 pak

Victory V-12.

I just put down 1 I have had it before but it never tasted as good. I LOVE this beer. I think I like there Golden Monkey just a tad bit more. Ask tomorrow.... Who knows?
I would say its the ONE I am drinking at this moment

:mug:
And that is??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back