Pizza Stuffed Pizza

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danek

Reaction score
Goddamn it! I came on here feeling like Mr Big Man because I thought I'd just invented the most disgusting fat-ass meal ever. Now I see bacon-on-a-stick with fries and realise I'm just another small-town kid with a crazy dream.

My idea was based on that feeling you sometimes get when you're eating pizza and you're thinking "This is pretty good, but there must be some way to increase the pizzaness some more". Then I had an idea. I took my favorite roasted pepper and cherry tomato pizza, and decided to put an additional garlic, ricotta and wild rocket pizza inside it. Twice the pizza, twice the fun.

2668658311_a54cba0dd3.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you this evening's dinner - pizza-stuffed pizza:

2668658319_4f551b1592.jpg

It was great. But I feel a bit sick now :drunk: :D

That looks incredible.

You know what the logical next step is, right? Batter and deep-fry that sucker!

My idea was based on that feeling you sometimes get when you're eating pizza and you're thinking "This is pretty good, but there must be some way to increase the pizzaness some more".

OMG- that is brilliant! I'm impressed. And it looks awesome. I think pizzaier pizza would be great.

Not the first time I've seen stuffed pizza (there's a West Coast chain with that name), but your creation looks like a solution to thin crust pizza.

And Pizza Hut thinks it's bada$$ just because they put cheese in their crusts...

You sir, are a certified genuis!!!!!

Students everywhere bow to your awesomeness!!

Ed%20bowing.jpg

Holy crap! I have my own thread now? :rockin:

The bacon suggestions are, of course, brilliant. Stuffing the outer pizza with an inner pizza wrapped in bacon is surely the way to go. I'm sure it's what Jesus would do.

Jesus would add jalapenos too. Not so few as to leave you wanting more, and not so many as to overpower the other flavors, especially the bacon. Jesus would make it perfect.

Probably does deserve it's own thread but instead of letting it fade into obscurity, maybe marry this to the Home Made Pizza Thread.

Probably does deserve it's own thread but instead of letting it fade into obscurity, maybe marry this to the Home Made Pizza Thread.
I'm thinking I could do that for breakfast on thanksgiving. I'd stuff it with breakfast pizza topped with scrambled eggs and sausage gravy. Inside a pizza dough topped with cheddar and bacon bits.

Back