What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camco 40043 TastePURE Water Filter so I can filter water outside directly into my kettle. Heard good things. It was only $17. Worth a try.

Yesterday my Igloo mash tun kit arrived. Pretty expensive to ship all the way to Norway, but I'm not complaining. Now I'm just looking forward to next brew day!

An air conditioner for the maturation room. Well actually, it's the AC for the fermentation room but I have to wait a few weeks for a bigger unit to arrive. Temporarily shrank the maturation room and installed the smaller AC along with a Cool Bot. Took the room down to 4 degrees C overnight and have a happy beer crashing in there now.

My latest shipment. Adding to my library. Looking forward to reading this

1396565778126.jpg

Didn't come in the mail but I got 2 ball lock kegs, 26 feet of beer line, 2 o ring sets, beer line cleaner, 5 pounds of white wheat, 1 pound of c60, and 4 packs of nottingham at the lhbs today.

Tomorrow my chalkboard tap handles, drip tray, screen cover for wife's ipad mini, and chalk pen should arrive from amazon. Then hopefully next Tuesday my other 2 ball lock kegs, and dual tap kegerator kit should arrive from amazon

I'd like to know how close it is. I am digging this series.

I'll let you know in a a month or so. I tweaked the recipe a bit to up the FG and that lowered the IBU below what a real Bigfoot beers is. The real BF is 90 and I think my tweak dropped it to 75. That doesn't bother me because I'm not really a hope head.

I usually use my phone when I brew but this will be much handier and I can leave my phone in my pocket instead of lying around.

IMG_6888.jpg

SWAMBO just called and said my homebrew swap-o-rama box just showed up :):):):):) cant wait to get home and tear into it!! xmas in april!!!:rockin::rockin::rockin:

The fittings for my mash tun build.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

15 packets of dry yeast, mash paddle, 8 grommets, 10 lbs of Golden Promise, 5 lbs each of Roasted Barley & Chocolate malt, 1 lb Black Malt, 10oz various hops. My first order from Know How Brews & Foods.

My Johnson Temp. Controller to go with the new ferm. chamber(7 cu. ft. freezer) I bought at Menards this morning!! :mug:

Non-brewing related but I got a ton of stuff in on Monday, new phone (custom design moto x), case for phone, charger for free router that I got (so not totally free router), and my replacement fitbit one. Was a busy mail day.

Received some faucet seals, stainless paddle, 1/2" high heat hose, weldless ball valve and temp, keg relief valve, and large funnel.

My new Motorola Droid Ultra. Just waiting for the Otterbox case from Amazon now....

Giddy up on the otter box. I dropped my galaxy s3 on my driveway and cracked the entire screen on the 1st and my replacement came in the mail on the 2nd. $100 later, it's now back in the otter box I stubbornly took off. Lesson learned.

Ingredients for my first all grain brew for this weekends brew day.

4 oz of Cascade, 4 oz of Cluster, 4 oz of Mittlefruh and some Lemon Peel came in one box. (usps)

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug for movie night with my 5 year old (fed ex)

and

Ball Jars so I can harvest some yeast. (ups).

So the big three around here came for a visit. :D

Back