The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was awesome - it looked like Sale's stint would end at 299 tonight but the Orioles came through in the clutch ("SuhWING batter!") :ban:

I'm just happy they won in 9 innings. The multitude of overtime games this year are wearing me out...

Found this: "Zwanze 2017 is going to be an Oolong Tea – Two-year-old Lambic blend, made in honor of the 18th birthday of Jean van Roy’s youngest son, Sylvain."

So, how was it?

On other fronts...Cincinnati Red Legs are in "mail-it-in" mode and the attendance at the two games so far has been dominated by Red Sox fans. Aside from winning both games the one cool - and apparently historic - thing that happened today was the Cincy coach putting Farrell's son on the mound in the 9th inning.

Kudos to coach Price. Classy move right there...

Found this: "Zwanze 2017 is going to be an Oolong Tea – Two-year-old Lambic blend, made in honor of the 18th birthday of Jean van Roy’s youngest son, Sylvain."

So, how was it?

On other fronts...Cincinnati Red Legs are in "mail-it-in" mode and the attendance at the two games so far has been dominated by Red Sox fans. Aside from winning both games the one cool - and apparently historic - thing that happened today was the Cincy coach putting Farrell's son on the mound in the 9th inning.

Kudos to coach Price. Classy move right there...

The Oolong did put a different kind of spin on it. It was pretty good. It added just a little bit of sweetness to the lambic and had a real good honey smelling tea aroma. Zwanze was good time. Lots of good food and and sampled a lot of Cantillon. I think I liked the St Lamvinus best. Lambic aged on Merlot. Second was the Fou Foune. Also, finally got the chance to try some Suarez. That was good. Plus the taplist inside Armsby was incredible. Cheese, bread, waffles, oysters(Gidden Point)....mmmm good time.

Man, that does sound like an outstanding time :mug:
And Armsby's offerings are indeed as impressive as they are eclectic.
One of my sons lives in Boylston, I'll have to drag him a little further west for a visit one of these days and get our pucker on :)

Man, that does sound like an outstanding time :mug:
And Armsby's offerings are indeed as impressive as they are eclectic.
One of my sons lives in Boylston, I'll have to drag him a little further west for a visit one of these days and get our pucker on :)
Their food menu is eclectic too but keep an eye on the tap list. They always have farmstead on tap and get really other hard to find items. I think they still have cantillon on the bottle list. I work 30 minutes from there and always somehow justify making it out to that area. One of the best taplists anywhere.

http://armsbyabbey.com/draftbottles

You just got to love Joe Castiglione on the Red Sox broadcast.
"And here is young Juan Miguel Rodriguez, from East Buttfark, Arkansas. He's the nephew of Rooster Rodriguez, the phenom second baseman for the Reds from 75-82. Rooster had quite a career going until his unfortunate accident while fixing his chicken coop on the Dominican. He was on the roof when it collapsed and that was the end of the inning for the Rooster. Speaking of chicken, check out this weeks special at Shaws, boneless skinless chicken breasts for $2.99 a pound. I don't know if they're from Ol' Roosters farm but ... oh and there's a drive up the middle, back goes Mookie to drag it in and retire the side.

Latest posts

Back