Are you looking for wine bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratm4484

Reaction score
I saw Evets post about the wine bottles he had and I noticed that there are a number of people that need bottles. I recommend that if you need some bottles, get a yahoo account. From the main yahoo page you can click on the "groups" tab. From here you can join various groups that other yahoo members belong too. You should look to join a "freecycle" group. So type "freecycle and then the local area you live in." For example, if you live in or around chicago, type "freecycle chicago" in the blank and search for the group. All major cities and quite a few smaller areas are on freecycle. If you don't find your town, try looking up some other place close by. Once you find a group near you, join it. The purpose of freecycle is to give away things you don't want, for free, or request things that you would like, for free. Anyway, I posted a want ad for wine bottles the other day on my local freecycle, (which is not a major metropolitan area) and within 3 days I had emails from 3 different people and I picked up roughly 60 bottles. Hopefully, you won't have to pay for bottles anymore, or at least not ask everyone you know to save them up for you. :D

Back