Beer of the Month

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiery Sword

Reaction score
Anyone out there members of or familiar with any Beer/Microbrew of the Month Clubs that operate via mail order? I had a few people on the Christmas list would would love such a thing, but I have never heard of one myself. Short of just googling the phrase, and personal experience with any?

:off: A few years back, I bought my brother a years membership to the Bacon of the Month Club through the Gratefule Palate (awesome place). I have to say, it was amazing. He even got a bacon scented car air freshener. It was a beautiful. beautiful thing.:off:

Sign up and wait for a different "artisan" bacon to be delivered right to your door once a month. Some of the stuff that showed up was f*ing amazing. Use the links in the original posting, or hit www.gratefulpalate.com

It sounds so silly until you realize it's for real... and there's all that bacon that I could be eating right now.

Mmmm... bacon...

I like taking the local grocery store's peppered bacon and loading it up with more cracked black pepper and crushed (not ground) cayenne pepper before cooking it. It's great on honey wheat bread with swiss.

Beer Across America is what got me hooked on micros! A friend of mine had gotten it for a gift back in 1993 and loved it. At that time, they were doing a lot of radio ads in our area. That Christmas my then-girlfriend got me a 6-month subscription and I extended it by another year. Based on my experience twelve years ago, I'd recommend it.

It's funny you should post this topic, as I was just on their website today, considering it as a gift for my current girlfriend!:D

Rhoobarb said:
It's funny you should post this topic, as I was just on their website today, considering it as a gift for my current girlfriend!:D

I'm sure she'll love it. ALL girlfriends love beer!!!!!

Mine does. But she goes out to brewpubs with me quite a bit so she has a pretty good palate of her own. So I'd probably rather go and get her an assorted twelve pack of my own choices for her.

Of course, I'd buy 6 packs and keep the other 60 bottles for myself!!! :tank: :D

I am a member of http://www.beveragebistro.com/ They operate locally out of Redmond WA. I've been a member for about 8 years now and I love it. A lot of beers are initially released in the U.S. exclusively to club members so we get to try them first.

Back