2012-13 Fantasy Hockey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkman

Reaction score
Okay guys, it's time to turn our thoughts to the upcoming NHL season. It will be upon us soon enough. Who's up for some fantasy hockey this fall/winter/spring? I know I am. It annoys the crap out of SWMBO.

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/leagueoffice?leagueId=7056

This is an invite-only league so if you want in, just post or pm me your email address and I will send the invite. Keepers for future seasons have been enabled, if anyone is interested in keeping the league going.

Cheers! :mug:

I also didn't get copies of the invite emails. I've double checked, and I have all emails in the system as you guys sent them to me. I'm on the trail of the problem...

I've never done any fantasy anything & don't really understand exactly how it all works, if you need someone & no one minds a complete newbie, I'd like to join. If ya'll don't want to train me up, obviously that's okay too.

23 days to draft, any more takers? Up to 15 more spots open, so come one, come all.

I can't figure out how to pre-rank players, but I'm sure I will. We need a few more people!!

There was a handful of people interested in the thread I started last month. I put a link to this thread so hopefully they hop in.

8pawsbrewing said:
I haven't gotten the invite either.

For some reason no one is getting the first invite. I'll send it again. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

I'm sort of interested, but I've never done one before, and know my picks would be a joke :D

This is my first time doing fantasy hockey but I have some fantasy football experience.

Never roto and never auction draft... those will both be new to me.

I think I've finally straightened out the invite problems. If you still haven't received your invite please let me know and I can PM you with the link you need to join the league.

Any more takers? We have enough teams now for a decent season, but there are still 10 spots open.

Back