New to Louisville

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriselgui

Reaction score
Whats up,
I just moved to Louisville from Alaska a few months back. I've only brewed one beer and am planning my second in the new couple of weeks. Hope to make some new beer friends and get help on future brews.

Welcome to Louisville! The KY forum is pretty dead, no one seems to really post in here. I've been brewing for a few years, just started doing all grain recently. If you need any help let me know.

Welcome to Louisville! The KY forum is pretty dead, no one seems to really post in here. I've been brewing for a few years, just started doing all grain recently. If you need any help let me know.

Yeah I looked on there, I think the last post was sometime around January. My first brew was a chocolate porter, it didn't turn out right, I don't know what i did wrong. I'm going to try a wit in 2 weeks, hopefully it turns out. And I'm in the process of building a chest freezer kegorator...it should be done around the same time as the beer (beginning of May). Thanks for replying and thanks for your future input.

Welcome to KY! I'm a recent transplant to Lexington just an hour down the road. I brew a few times a month and just made the leap to all grain a few weeks ago. What part of Alaska did you move from? I spent some time in Juno and the general Matsu Burough area a few years ago.

Welcome to KY! I'm a recent transplant to Lexington just an hour down the road. I brew a few times a month and just made the leap to all grain a few weeks ago. What part of Alaska did you move from? I spent some time in Juno and the general Matsu Burough area a few years ago.

Cool, all I've done is all grain. I want to stick with that. Moved here from Anchorage, AK. Loved it there, beautiful. My wife and I were there for 4 years.

Latest posts

Back