Good deal?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaylakejr

Reaction score
I met a guy tonight that sold me 2 glass carboys (1 6gal an 1 5gal) plus 3 kegs (2 pin 1 ball) and a 10lb co2 canister for 50$. You guys think I got a good deal?

jaylakejr said:
I met a guy tonight that sold me 2 glass carboys (1 6gal an 1 5gal) plus 3 kegs (2 pin 1 ball) and a 10lb co2 canister for 50$. You guys think I got a good deal?

*pulls out bat & looks around* let me see what you got there.
Good deal man. Very jealous.

Was he selling them out of the back of his trunk, and did he also have a nice selection of watches in his trench coat?

:)

Yeah, you got a heck of a deal.

~rc~

Sorry guys correction, I just brought the Co2 can to get re-certified and filled and it is not a 10lb its a 20lb.... it cost 30$ for re-certification and fill. So I am at a total 80$ for everything.

jaylakejr said:
Sorry guys correction, I just brought the Co2 can to get re-certified and filled and it is not a 10lb its a 20lb.... it cost 30$ for re-certification and fill. So I am at a total 80$ for everything.

*gritting teeth* well isnt that nice... Its 20#. Lol

Back