Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
noob.jpg

Seriously.....it's a right of passage.....

....shakes head....

Another SWMBO thread down the drain in the first 3 posts.

What happened to the days where there were a good 5 pages before someone slipped up?

SWMBO is possibly the dumbest acronym I've ever seen. I'd never run into it until I started reading posts here.

But go on being internet tough guys, though.

Lol, it's home brew culture mate, and it is meant to be tongue in cheek. RWDAHB.... /FlexToughGuyCyberBycep ;)

Sounds like someone else is being an internet though guy to me and can't take some light hearted humor.

Well, it's certainly got me laughing...

It was a little disappointing until Goochy showed up to make it interesting. I guess it takes all types.

Dude you are SO much better than everyone on here! We bow to you. You are a superior human being in EVERY way. I weep in the divine glow that is you! :p ;)

I think SHE took offense as if we were being patronizing. Though we are in a way but I think it's our way of really acknowledging that we need to be mindful and respect our cohabitatants. Cause this hobby could be intrusive.

I agree with goochy, people who say SWMBO are pretty much beating a dead horse.

Its really pretty dumb and I just wish people would say wife/girlfriend and stop crapping all over the English language. I bet Sam Calagione wouldn't do it

Sorry guys its dumb, And hey goochy I heard you got stairs in your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back