Movie - Cabin Fever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it this past fall on my Halloween horror movie binge. I hate Eli Roth, so not surprisingly I didn't love this movie. It definitely was better than Hostel though...

Was he the semi cutey pie guy that was the lead? I didn't recognize anyone in this movie, but they**SPOILER** all died horrible deaths in the end**SPOILER**. I sometimes enjoy seeing an actor I dislike die a horrible death on the screen.

No, Roth is the writer/director. The first Hostel was Ok. Cabin Fever was good in a funny kind of way. Hostel II was a bag of rotting garbage.

On a beer-related note, did you guys notice how many of them were drinking bombers of Arrogant Bastard? I'm thinking this was a subtle nod to the director...

Lol. NO. Not Cabin Boy.

The joke at the end was absolutely hilarious. It left me liking the movie more I guess.

Soulive said:
On a beer-related note, did you guys notice how many of them were drinking bombers of Arrogant Bastard? I'm thinking this was a subtle nod to the director...

yup, i remember that as well.

In Reno 911, they seem to really enjoy dogfish head. Seems that whenever they are drinking, its dogfish head.

Lol, yep that was funny Soulvie, but it is the N-word joke (completely not racist) that was so damn funny. I hate to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Cabin Fever was one of the films that had a re-cut trailer made for it when recutting was big a few years back. I was going to post a link to it here, but having just watched it again, it wasn't that great a recut. At the risk of going :off: , it was nowhere near as good as [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KmkVWuP_sO0&feature=related[/ame]

That is funny. Of course The Shining is one of the finest works of film I have ever seen, Cabin fever is just good.

EVIL DEAD2 While we are "off topic" was a phenomenal "kids at a cabin" horror movie that is a must see in my book. DEAD BY DAWN DEAD BY DAWN! classic.

Back