All grain recipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trapae

Reaction score
I just devirginized myself the past weekend and did my first all grain batch. Really fun. I was just wondering where most all grain brewers get recipes from? Are there any really good reliable sources that most people use.
Thanks,
T

I just devirginized myself the past weekend and did my first all grain batch. Really fun. I was just wondering where most all grain brewers get recipes from? Are there any really good reliable sources that most people use.
Thanks,
T

So you lost your virginity and brewed a batch of beer in the same weekend? Sounds like a busy weekend! ;)

Jamil's book Brewing Classic Styles has an all grain recipe for pretty much every style out there. And, like Yooper said, this site's recipe section has tons of recipes that people have brewed before. Also, Northern Brewer gives the recipes for all of their kits on their website. I usually use a lot of different sources and pick out what I like from all of them.

To recommend a specific recipe, thank you denny, his Wrye Smile Rye IPA is outstanding, best beer I've brewed to date. Make sure to use the wyeast 1450 "Denny's fav 50". Just do it.

Back