SW Connecticut/Danbury brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christer

Reaction score
Started extract brewing about six months ago and have caught the bug in a big way. Wondering of there are any others in my area to start up an informal club or monthly brew day. Anyone in the Danbury CT area?

I just moved to CT and am up north of you in Cornwall Bridge. And I am just now getting started in home brewing I wold like to meet up.

If your in Norwalk the closest homebrew club is westchester homebrew organization. The meetings are the 4th Monday of the month at 7pm at captain Lawrence brewery in elmsford ny. Not a very far drive.

If you're in Norwalk, the closest homebrew club is probably Underground Brewers of Connecticut . . .

http://www.undergroundbrewers.org/

I'm not a member, but I know they are a very active club based mainly in Fairfield and New Haven counties. Meetings are at various members homes.

Hope that helps.

Not sure if you still check this, but I live in Danbury and just boiled my first batch last night. Lemme know if you are still trying to get something together.

Back