Free Graphics & Photos For Your Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you bro..

Corporations were allowed to be created to afford groups of people a bit of legal protection if they were bringing a service to society. Now, these legal entities get preference to people with blood running through their veins. living breathing, fun lovin, beer drinking folks like on this board.

That's dangerously close to political so I'll go have one of those home brews you speak of n chill (not chillax! I could punch a kitten in the face everytime I hear that word!).

Apparently there's quite a delay across the internets. The speed of light must be slowing down ;-)

However, once again I thank someone for bringing an interesting thread, and more importantly the links in the OP to the forefront.

Thanks for the links. I had forgot about Deviant Art. Used it back in college. Been lazy lately and just using Google Images.

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." Albert Einstein

Back