Has anybody sold equipment on Craigslist in Alabama?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e lo

Reaction score
I'm selling all of my homebrew equipment for a variety of reasons.

If I were still in Michigan, I'd stick it on Craigslist and be done with it. But that might not be the best idea in AL for legal reasons, although there are certainly shops that sell equipment here.

Does anybody have any experience selling brewing equipment on Craigslist?

What have you got? I'm in Huntsville. I wouldn't worry about selling equipment though. It's not illegal to sell 'gumbo making' supplies.

I've got a bunch of stuff. It's listed in a big post over in the Classified section. Kinda tough to describe immersion chillers as gumbo supplies, unfortunately.

If you see anything you're interested in, let me know. Would love to avoid shipping.

Can you list what you're selling? I'm in TTown and looking for another carboy and a bigger pot. Hubby also wants to go all-grain eventually, so would probably be interested if you have any of those goodies.

Otterella, all my gear is listed in this thread.

I am selling my Keggle with fittings installed, which would certainly be big enough for anything up to 10 gallon batches, and is excellent for all-grain. Pictures are available in my gallery titled "Keggle." I do have one guy who is potentially interested in it.

I don't have any carboys, but I have had great luck fermenting in 7.5 gallon AquaTainers, which also allow for no-chill brewing. I'm selling 2 of them.

Unfortunately I had to retire my mash tun about a year ago and have been doing Brew-in-a-Bag since then, but I have sold my bag.

Latest posts

Back