How to skin a cat.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
...or a spammer.

I've heard there is more than one way. Can someone please describe at least one please...in detail.

You can either fart in his general direction, or click the exclamation point icon at the lower left of his post, and report it. Something tells me this has already been done. :)

Yeah, I'm afraid poor TxBrew couldn't deal with the spammer for all the messages coming in about the spammer :(

Yeah, it's sad...somebody probably paid him good money, and he probably didn't get one hit. :D

I really would like to know how to skin a cat tho...but I guess that's better left for chit chat.

We've been fattening our cat up for her pelt, so I'll be interested as well. ;)

Saquatch Dude,

If, even a house cat, is to be sold to the fur market,
Case it.
But if you wanted to make a wall hanger out of the 'cat',
Open skin it.

J. Knife

I've got a long horn cat skull over my mantle, but it's a little rank. Sure wish I could've figured out how to skin him first.

I saw a PBS show one time showing a cat processing house for restaurants that cook cats (sorry, I don't remember the country). They dunked them in boiling water momentarily, and the skin just slid off like a banana peel.

Uncle Fat said:
I saw a PBS show one time showing a cat processing house for restaurants that cook cats (sorry, I don't remember the country). They dunked them in boiling water momentarily, and the skin just slid off like a banana peel.

I think I saw that one too... didn't they dunk them live? and weren't they still alive when they came outta the bath? nasty stuff... :drunk:

"I used to sell Bobcat carcasses,
to a chinese resturant,
on this street!"
I told my 'female' dentist, one day.
"Which one!" She said.
"I ain't gona tell you."
I'll never eat chinese food again!

J. Knife

I saw that PBS show, too. It was so gut-wrenchingly disturbing, I had to change the channel. :mad: :eek:

OTOH, I remember an episode of "Johnny B On The Loose" where he did a 'shotgun video on the street' thing, going from Chinese restaurant to Chinese restaurant with a pet cat in his arms and asking them if they would cook it for him! :D

Back